Hi community,

I implemented a customer profile holding information about customers as an
XWiki application. Now in another app I'd like to have an optional field
that can contain the customer if it is related to one. Therefor I want to
list all customers (existing pages of App 1) as dropdown values of a field
of App 2.

To illustrate what I'd like to achieve:

App 1 (holding customer information):
|-- Page "Customer 1"
|-- Page "Customer 2"

App 2 (holding other information but can be customer related):
|-- Page 1
    |-- Field "Customer" = Dropdown of Pages of App 1 (Customer 1, Customer
2 ...)

I'm rather new in scripting in XWiki/Velocity so I'd really appreciate some
help on this :)

Regards,
Dennis