Hi,

I have trouble renaming pages because of an old redirection on my 7.4.2
XWiki instance.

I'll try to summerize how it happened :
- First, a wiki page called "Framework" with a lot of subpages was
created.
- Then, the users wanted to rearrange the subpages so they created a copy
which they named Framework.new
- When they where happy with the new page, they renamed the initial
Framework page in Framework.old.
- Trying to rename Framework.new into Framework failed

My problem is that by default, when you rename a page (in this version of
XWiki at least), the checkbox "Redirect to new page" is checked,
effectivement creating a HTTP redirect when users are still using the old
link. I understand the advantage of this method : you can have the page
renamed without breaking the existing links.

But now Framework.new can't be renamed in Framework, as the
Framework.WebHome URL points to Framework.old.WebHome. Even if I remove
all the pages from Framework.old, I still can't rename it.

Is there a menu/velocity script to remove these redirections ?

Thanks in advance