Hello,

I am migrating my Debian server from Wheezy to Jessie to have the latest
xwiki stable version.

Tomcat 7.0.56

Apache 2.4.10

JAVA 8

At this moment I got some errors in catalina.out about the missing of the
file solr.xml.

How can I retrieve it ?

I look on the net without success, I reinstall the package xwiki-solr, but
this file do not came back.

root@CESAP-WIKI01:/var/lib/xwiki/data/solr# dpkg -l | grep wiki

rc  xwiki-common                    8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

ii  xwiki-enterprise-common         8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

ii  xwiki-enterprise-pgsql-common   8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

rc  xwiki-enterprise-tomcat-common  6.4.2+1                        all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

ii  xwiki-enterprise-tomcat7-common 8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

ii  xwiki-enterprise-tomcat7-pgsql  8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

ii  xwiki-solr-data                 8.2.1                          all
XWiki is a free wiki software platform written in Java with a design
emphasis

root@CESAP-WIKI01:/var/lib/xwiki/data/solr#

Have you any idea ?

THanks  a lot