This looks like a bug in the Table of Contents macro. I can reproduce on
8.3-SNAPSHOT. The duplicate headings are handled correctly when they come
from the same source document, but not when they come from different
documents (through the include macro).

Can you report it on http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XRENDERING .

Thanks,
Marius