Hi all,

I've got a problem with my xwiki build right now.
I configured LDAP and gave my LDAP user all the rights on the wiki, but I
forgot to make him the owner of the wiki.
After that I logged in with the LDAP user and deleted the old admin account and
tried to set my LDAP user as owner of the wiki.

Now every page shows this message:
Failed
 to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the
[velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last
author or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]. Click
on this message for details.

Even the superuser account can't see the pages normally.
What can I do? Is there a setting to give velocity macro rights to everybody?
Or can I edit the database somehow?...

Thanks,
Tom