Hello Everyone,

I have managed to install XWiki Enterprise v.7.4.4 and have a few questions
before really getting started.  There are a few things that are unclear to
me.  Here is an overview for what it will be used for:

We have several teams: Computer Support, Sales, Warehouse, QA,
Ops/Development, Office Administration.  XWiki will be used as a
knowledge-base for known issues, procedures and file hosting.

We want to have everyone be able to search for and create new pages/articles
in any wiki except for Office Administration and perhaps 1 other.  Also, for
example, you are in the "Support" wiki and perform a search - we want search
results from content in the "Warehouse" wiki to be included in the results.

1.  Would you recommend that I create a "Wiki" for each department?
2.  When creating the user accounts, should I create them while in the
"Home" wiki (which is called Home by default installation), or am I doing
that incorrectly?  I am logged in as the Admin user and going to Administer
Wiki > Users and Groups > Users > Add New User.
3.  When installing extensions/applications - should I "Install" or "Install
on farm"?  I'm not quite sure what the "farm" is.  Is it the Sandbox?

I ask because I tried to create a "new Wiki" and it is like I have to start
from scratch again and create those user accounts in that wiki as well and
adjust any cosmetic changes, changes to the skin, applications/extensions.

4.  As easy as it seems, I am having a very difficult time with the Panels
Wizard.

I have several other questions, but feel I shouldn't ask them until the
above are answered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.