> I've been struggling with an XWiki bundled with jetty for which I can't
> set anything similar such as a VHost.
> Unfortunately, I cannot put a ProxyPassReverse (or ProxyPreserveHost) at
> the Apache level for lack of a plugin thus all redirects are expressed
> to localhost. My wiki is not intended to be used virtually.
Since i found no other contributions to this subject, I've written a
small URLFactory which can be found here:
    https://github.com/polx/absolute-xwiki-urlfactory
This factory also includes possibilities for
content-distribution-networks such as Amazon CloudFront.

Maybe xwiki.home was supposed to be used for that, but I couldn't get it
to work (on xwiki-8.2): all my redirects ended up to localhost:8080.
If there's a better way to share, feel free to indicate it.

paul