Installed XWiki Enterprise 8.2.1 on Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS.

I did a lot of research after 4 previous failed installation attempts.
Opted to choose the Filesystem Storage option from the beginning since we
need to host files larger than 30MB.  I followed these instructions:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Attachments#HFilesystemattachmentstorelocation

Everytime I start xwiki, I am brought through the Distribution Wizard and
prompted to basically install XWiki again.  Sometimes I'm not prompted, but
most images are not displayed.

In Tomcat7 - JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle

Made changes to xwiki.properties file
environment.permanentDirectory=/etc/tomcat7/data

Made changes to xwiki.cfg (and made sure they weren't commented out):

xwiki.store.attachment.hint=file
xwiki.store.attachment.versioning.hint=file
xwiki.store.attachment.recyclebin.hint=file
Due to this bug: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9065, I changed the
value in xwiki.cfg for:
storage.attachment.recyclebin=0

My gut is telling me that I need to use this
http://snippets.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Filesystem+Attachment+Porter
, but I can't because the attachment is no longer available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If you need more info, please let me
know.