We have just migrated from 6.4 to 8.2.x

A page holding a UIEXtension object has a parameter:

icon=image:cdlsservices.cdlsn...@nw-news-icon.png

In a panel we display the pages holding these UIExtension objects

To display the image we use:

#set($icon =
$services.rendering.render($services.rendering.parse("image:${params.icon}",
'xwiki/2.1'), 'xhtml/1.0'))

It used to generate a string:
xwiki/bin/download/cdlsServices/cdlsNews/nw-news-icon.png

But after migration it generates:
xwiki/bin/download/cdlsServices/cdlsNews/WebHome/nw-news-icon.png
(notice the WebHome part...)

The browser reports that it can not find the image!. When going to the attached
image and showing it:
xwiki/bin/download/cdlsServices/cdlsNews/nw-news-icon.png
And this url display's the image.

I guess there are multiple paths to a solution here?
- Can I change the page holding the UIExtension to a terminal page? How?
- different use of rendering services?
- ....???

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>