Hello all,

I just started with xwiki and i've some trouble to access to object from
another page.
I don't know if what i'm doing is the best way to do it or not.

First i'll explain what i would like to do, and after explain which way i've
choose to do it.

So, i would like to create a "reference" page.
I mean in this page create a table with all the datas i need for ex :

*PAGE CONFIG :*

|IP|HOSTNAME|ROLE
192.168.0.1|ROUTER|WAN
192.168.0.2|FIREWALL|FIREWALL
192.168.0.3|SERVER1|AD/DC
192.168.0.4|SERVER2|DNS1
192.168.0.5|SERVER3|DNS2

Then i create differents FAQ pages where i would like to insert info as
"connect on DNS1 (ip : 192.168.0.4)"....

But if one day, the ip adress or hostname change (for some reason..) i just
have to change the data in the page CONFIG and automatically will be changed
on all other pages. Like that no need to edit all pages ...

So, what i've done...
Probably not the best way to do it.

I've create a page with class and object + template.
It create for each server a new page with all info i need.
so i've for example :

*PAGE IP : *
IP : 192.168.0.1
HOSTNAME : ROUTER
ROLE : WAN

*PAGE FIREWALL : *
IP : 192.168.0.2
HOSTNAME : FIREWALL
ROLE : FIREWALL

... for all other page

Now, what i'm looking for is on an other page :

*PAGE FAQ 1 *

access to the object of the page FIREWALL and display the content of the
object.

I can display the object of the own page but not from another page.

Could you help me in this task plz

my code : i don't know how refer the object of the specific page

#set($object = $doc.getObject('test.XWikiTestClass'))
$object.display('IP', 'view')
$object.display('HOSTNAME', 'view')
$object.display('ROLE', 'view')

Regards