Hi,

Yet another, simpler, option would be use App Within Minutes [1] to define
the structure of an application that contains a checklists (i.e. boolean
values), possibly even other fields and field types. Then, a user creates a
new entry where he will be presented the "form" to fill and saves his
options as the new entry. You can then see a livetable of all such entries
filled by users. All of this without a line of code written.

Additionally, you could take it one step further, making the template
created by AWM visible everywhere in your wiki (using the create page, i.e.
"+" button, no only the new application's "Add new Entry" button), you can
create a template provider [2] and specify it as the template to use.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

[1]
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App+Within+Minutes+Application