Hello,

I am new to xwiki (though like it a lot already...), I have installed the
release notes extension (1.3.1) but I have a problem with the
{{releasenotechanges}} macro. I may not use it properly, but I can't get my
changes appear in the release note page. I changed the default macro to use
the {{changes...}} macro instead, and it works better (but i need to
manually enter the product, version etc...) which is less convenient.

Once again I think I may not be using the extension correctly, but if
someone could point me to the documentation that could help me understand
how it works it would be much appreciated. (of course i have read this page
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Release+Notes+Application/
)

Also is there a way to change the default template of the RN to adapt it to
different context (for instance different languages)?

Regards,

Yann