Hi Guillaume,

> Am 01.12.2016 um 15:42 schrieb Guillaume Delhumeau
> <guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com>:
>
> Hello Patrick.
>
> I think you should read
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/ContentOrganization/ that
> will explain you everything.

Thanks.

> Short story: we don't have space anymore but only pages that can have
> children.
>
> Hope you will appreciate.

Your help - yes, of course. The demise of spaces - no, sorry.
Spaces were a key feature why I picked Xwiki. We need
different $SOMETHINGS for different working groups that
should not be visible at all to users who are not members of
that partciular group, yet easily navigatable for users with
the necessary privileges. Very much like Confluence spaces.

I'll read the docs and decide if we keep exploring XWiki and
which feature (subwiki or nested pages) to use ...

Thanks again
Patrick