Hi, Thomas!

Thank you for answer. I check /xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences  in
version before and after update and see this:

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601995/xwiki_owner.jpg>

I use admin user and I don't see anything in administration panel.

After update I see many errors such as:

Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the
[velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author
or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]. Click on this
message for details.

I want to change permissions for scripts in admin panel, but it disappeared
:(