This is the scenario that we would like to implement:

A page (we'll call it the master page) that contains a dashboard like interface
that contains other objects in which the master page will keep history for all
the objects that are attached. Each individual object that is added to the
dashboard can be edited and saved from the master page in which the history of
the master page is updated.

The operation is very similar to how the current dashboard macro works but
instead of using the display gadget to only display a page it would actually
allow the editing of the objects on the page. The history of the page would
keep track of any edits made to the different objects.

I was wondering if there is any recommended direction to head in implementing
this or if there is already a way to do such a thing. We are currently using
XWiki Enterprise version 7.4.4.

Thanks,

Steve