From: users <users-boun...@xwiki.org> on behalf of Thomas Mortagne
<thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
Sent: 13 December 2016 09:03:01
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] SOLR Search, using

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org> wrote:
> What and how should I supply solr-config parameters to:
>

> - Not generate the Facet, drill down feature (as there is a button in the UI!)
>
> - Enable/Disable highlighting (as there is a button in the UI!)

Facet and highlighting can be enabled/disabled in the search page
itself or more generally in the Main.SolrSearchConfig page. See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Solr+Search+Application#HSearchUIConfiguration
for more about customizing the solr configuration.

--
Thomas Mortagne