Good to hear it works for you hamiazuhk26, sorry I didn't notice that XWiki
didn't have a Forgot Password link so I was trying to solve the wrong
problem;). Hope to hear from the XWiki guys on this.

Thanks for the info, Vincent. Yes I agree.

Cheers,

Dung

---- On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 09:19:50 +0700 hamiazuhk26
<khu.gamba...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Thanks Dung. I had try and play around and its work, SUCCESS!!...

Superadmin has an access to many things. But, I could recommend XWiki team

enhance this setting so that user can directly click forgot password link

instead of asking for admin to do this on behalf.