Hi All,

In our existing Xwiki application for each Xwiki a workspace is getting
created. WE are now migrating to the new version 8.2.1 and wanted to export
whole workspace of a created xwiki and reimport it to newer version.

While import it displays below directories to select files to import:

AnnotationCode
AppWithinMinutes
Bolg
ColorThemes
Dashboard
Extensions
Faq
Invitation
Main
News
Panels
Sandbox
Scheduler
Stats
Xwiki

I am selecting all the directory and importing it but the pages are not coming
proper.
Please suggest if in above directories I should unselect some of them which may
override on the newer xwiki 8.2.1 instance.

Please suggest if some other reason could be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush