> On 31 Jan 2017, at 09:04, hamiazuhk26 <khu.gamba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI, I want to use xwiki for client-server access.
> The thing is when I install the xwiki in server, and try to access/open in
> client(my laptop) it can't be open. Does it require me to install the java?
> Before forgot, my server is using windows xp.

No, XWiki is a web application so you just need a browser on the client side.

If you’re not that technical and don’t want to be bothered, note that you coud
also use a cloud service such as
http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud which is great for testing
since it’s not expensive at all for < 10 users (see
http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/pricing).