I am combining structured and unstructured data on a single edit sheet. The
editing mode is accessed by the user from a standard LiveTable actions button.
The unstructured data is the page content which is included in the edit sheet
using:

{{html}}$xwiki.getTextArea($tdoc.content){{/html}}

Which I got from this post:
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Default-editing-mode-for-page-with-object-sheet-td7582541.html#a7582544

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Default-editing-mode-for-page-with-object-sheet-td7582541.html#a7582544>

This all works well enough except that the class properties use CKEditor but
the textarea uses the wiki editor. I want the users to enter the unstructured
data using the familiar CKEditor interface and tools. How can I get both the
unstructured and structured data to use the same editor?

Regards,

Jesse