Hi,

We are thinking about improving the Administration, so would be great to
hear your opinion about:
1. what sections are always needed and maybe we could prioritize them;
2. what sections could be grouped together, since they are related;
3. what sections are not relevant and could be removed (maybe because they
are too technical, or not needed or rarely used);
4. if there are important recurring things missing from administration;
5. other ideas?

We are particularly interested in 1. and that is sections that are used
often and would love to know which are those (since they differ so much
depending on usage).

Let us know,
Caty