Hi,

We have translation pages (holding a object of  XWiki.TranslationDocumentClass)

We have created these pages with Default language English

The issue we have is that translation-key's have been modified, removed and
added to the Dutch translation that are not part of the original English page
(the default language)

a: can we set the Dutch translation to be the default ...? (manually or by
script)

b: if not possible is there a script possible that takes the dutch content and
copies it over the English content.

Since we have many of these pages I'm looking for a script, otherwise we can
off-course do it manually...

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>