To be honest I don't know about the properties you are asking about so I'm
not sure if this will solve your problem, but when I want the LESS parser
to activate I usually go in a Flamingo Theme and I re-save it (not sure if
I need to be in the "Advanced" section or if the theme needs to be active).

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Interaktionsweise <
ne...@interaktionsweise.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been wondering if there is something else do to to get the source
> maps for css enabled.
> I followed the instructions on the Extension page of the "LESS Module".
> I edited and un-commented the property "lesscss.generateInlineSourceMaps
> = true" within "xwiki.properties".
> Afterwards I restarted the server service.
> I also switched color themes to clean the cache.
> But I cannot see a change in the developer views of Chromium or Firefox.
> Every style still refers to style.css.
>
> At this point I also want to ask about the usage of the manual cleaning
> method for the cache.
> The documentation says that I can use the LESS CSS script service and
> provides a snippet
>
> {{velocity}}
>  $service.lesscss.clearCache()
> {{velocity}}

In theory this can be put inside any page, save and view. Make sure you
properly close the {{/velocity}} macro (although might work as well).

Thanks,
Caty