I don't know much about Docker but I can maybe help with the LDAP authenticator.

After you installed the extension you will also need to modify the
property xwiki.authentication.authclass in file xwiki.cfg in the
application server as indicated on
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/Authenticator/#HGenericLDAPconfiguration.
I have no idea if the Docker package let you modify this file but if
you managed to do that then a good thing to do usually to understand
what's wrong with your LDAP setup is enabled debug log (see
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/Authenticator/#HEnableLDAPdebuglog).

--
Thomas Mortagne