Hi,

> On 10 May 2017, at 16:13, Lester Marc Dizon (ITX) <lmdi...@itx-ge.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We are currently testing XWiki. I have a test environment for XWiki running
> in Docker. I would like to know if it's ok to run it as is in Prod (intranet)?

That’s the intent but these images are pretty new (I added them a few months
ago) and I haven’t received any feedback so far from people using them in
production or not.

I’m also happy to work with you to make them production-ready if you see
something missing.

> Also, I'm trying to connect it to LDAP with no success (tried with
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/Authenticator/ and
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP/Application/ ). Is
> it because I'm running it in Docker? Is there a log where I can check what's
> wrong?

Yes it could be related to Docker since it runs inside its own network (See
https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/networking/ for more details). I don’t
have much experience with this though but it’s easy to check by doing a “docker
exec” on your running container and try to ping your LDAP server IP.