Hi,

ZeppelinContext is available in Spark interpreter only. But there is no
reason to not having it in the other interpreters. [1] might give some idea
about how ZeppelinContext can be implemented in each interpreter.

Thanks,
moon

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/spark/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/spark/ZeppelinContext.java