Hi all!

Zeppelin just started release process. Prior to creating release candidate
I want to ask users' opinion about how you want it to be packaged.

For the last release(0.5.6), we have released one binary package which
includes all interpreters.
The concern with providing one type of binary package is that package size
will be quite big(~600MB).
So I am planning to provide two binary packages:
  - zeppelin-0.6.0-bin-all.tgz (includes all interpreters)
  - zeppelin-0.6.0-bin-min.tgz (includes only most used interpreters)

I am thinking about putting *spark(pyspark, sparkr, sql), python, jdbc,
shell, markdown, angular* in minimized package.
Could you give your opinion on whether these sets are enough, or some of
them are ok to be excluded?

Community's opinion will be helpful to make decision not only for 0.6.0 but
also for 0.7.0 release since we are planning to provide only minimized
package from 0.7.0 release. From the 0.7.0 version, interpreters those are
not included in binary package will be able to use dynamic interpreter
feature [1] which is in progress under [2].

Thanks,
Mina

[1]
http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-SNAPSHOT/manual/dynamicinterpreterload.html