If you are adding UI libraries through angular interpreter, you won't have
more logs without the uglify.
If you are trying to add libraries in the source code, I would advise you
to use the dev mode that refresh from source code and doesn't have uglify.
If you really want to build without uglify, you can remove uglify, usemin
and htmlmin here:
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-web/Gruntfile.js#L452
However since the files would already be concat, I'm not sure it would
solve your problem.