Elasticsearch interpreter does not provide such feature out of box.

If you don't mind customize code yourself, you can get current user name by
calling

"interpreterContext.getAuthenticationInfo().getUser()" inside of
"interpret()" method in ElasticsearchInterpreter.
And it's not going to very difficult to selectively enable/disable "index",
"delete" operations[1] depends on the user name.

This is very customized solution, later i hope Zeppelin can have more
generalized solution for this type of problem.

Thanks,
moon

[1]
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/elasticsearch/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/elasticsearch/ElasticsearchInterpreter.java#L218