Hi all,
                I am using spark with scala to read phoenix tables and register
as temporary table. Which I am able to do.
                After that when I am running query :
                                %sql show tables
                Its giving all possible output, but when I am running same
query with scala sqlContext ,then its not showing any table or neither giving
any error.
                What should I do now because I also copied
core-site.xml,hdfs-site.xml,hbase-site.xml and hive-site.xml inot zeppelin conf
folder?