Moon, Polina,

Unfortunately the Shiro password hasher won't help.

Polina's use case is encrypting password of AD/LDAP that Zeppelin uses to
connect to an AD/LDAP.

The shiro password hasher encrypts the password that zeppelin stores when
AD/LDAP is not used and user accounts are kept in shiro itself.

Zeppelin-530 tracks this requirement.

thanks,
Vinay