Yes I had exact same issue. I had the same stack trace in the log. I think
it doesn't matter what error you are getting as long as you have some
stacktrace in the logs it should appear in the UI. For other errors I have
seen it appear it in UI sometimes. For example I saw ThriftConnectionError
stack trace in UI in one of the paragraph. At the same time it didn't
appear for other paragraphs. May be some rendering issue that's causing
this inconsistent behavior?