Hi! Thanks for this but I still see the big picture. I have not used Angular
before nor I am a frontend guy. so I have the following questions.
 1. Why do we need to change the source code? isn't this configurable or isn't
    there a way to pass url as a parameter? If you think it is the easiest way
    sure I can change that.
 2. How change this let me grab data from my websocket server and display it
    with the charts/graphs (simple to graphs we see when we run sql on Zeppelin
    notebook)
 3. if there is a simple example that would be awesome.

Thanks again!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 5:05 AM, spacewalk...@163.com spacewalk...@163.com