Hi,

Currently I am using apache zeppelin alongside my eclipse based scala
project. So basically I use my scala project to spit various intermediate
files or file I need for analysis and then use zeppelin to create different
visualization on top of those files. However, many times I find myself to
be able to dig more into models that I am using. For that I think it's
easier to just do modeling in zeppelin as well using spark mllib or any
other imported library. Is this a proper use case for zeppelin?

If it is then I think there are some enhancement should be added to
notebook. e.g. Ability to reuse notebook (treat them as a class or package
) so it can be imported into other notebooks at least. That way we can
define common imports, variables, files, objects (filesystem, connection
pool) etc.

Another thing to consider is how to deploy such notebooks in production.
e.g. how to parameterize zeppelin notebook and call it via REST or
something.

Thanks
Nirav

--