From: Jongyoul Lee [mailto:jongy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 11:30 AM
To: users@zeppelin.apache.org
Subject: Re: User specific interpreter

Hi,

Can you share your idea in more details? If you want to new interpreter setting
with existing interpreter, it's very simple. You can go to the inteterpreter
tab and create new one with different name. Unfortunately, others can see that
new setting and use it. About Multiuser implementation, there're a lot of
requests and we are keeping it with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1337

Hope this help,
Jongyoul

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Vikash Kumar