Hello,

I would like some information about the binding of each interpreter. I read
the documentation,
http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/latest/manual/interpreters.html#interpreter-binding-mode
<https://webmail.one.grp/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=ciA3Yte_cWFh3_hvboFd8T4RBahq4L80puhP8B8xNtLkkz1clgzUCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AegBlAHAAcABlAGwAaQBuAC4AYQBwAGEAYwBoAGUALgBvAHIAZwAvAGQAbwBjAHMALwBsAGEAdABlAHMAdAAvAG0AYQBuAHUAYQBsAC8AaQBuAHQAZQByAHAAcgBlAHQAZQByAHMALgBoAHQAbQBsACMAaQBuAHQAZQByAHAAcgBlAHQAZQByAC0AYgBpAG4AZABpAG4AZwAtAG0AbwBkAGUA&URL=http%3a%2f%2fzeppelin.apache.org%2fdocs%2flatest%2fmanual%2finterpreters.html%23interpreter-binding-mode>,
but i would like to know if there is a "embedded mode" in progress.
This mode will work :
 -> This mode will allow to run the interpreter in the same JVM that
Zeppelin run.
For the moment, each interpreter (that need a JVM), run on a different JVM.
-> If will be powerfull, if we can reduce the number of JVM for example
Zeppelin and 1 Interpreter. (that allow users to run Zeppelin on very smart
device that doesn't have a lot of memory)

What do you think about this ?

Sincerely in advance for the future reply,
Kevin Giroux

--
Kévin Giroux