From: Alexander Bezzubov [mailto:b...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:47 PM
To: users@zeppelin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to connect with Spark Interpreter

Hi Jan,

this is rather generic error saying that ZeppelinServer somehow could not
connect to the interpreter proces on your machine.

Could you please share more from logs/* in particular, .out and .log of the
Zeppelin server AND zepplein-interpreter-spark*.log - usually this is enough to
identify the reason.

Two more questions:
- does this happen on every paragraph run? if you try to click Run multiple
times in a row
- does it still happen if you re-starting Spark interpreter manually from GUI?
("Anonymous"->Interpreters->Spark->restart)

--
Alex

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016, 12:37 Jan Botorek