Hi Jeff,

thank you for the notice, it is a good catch!

But the issue that you mention does not have FixFor version assigned - if
you want it to part of the release and even conside it as important enough
to block the relese vote, could you please update that?

This would simplify drastically the work of release manager.

Also, as you know, the release branch has been unnounced a while a go, but
for this issue as far as I can tell, there was no any indication that it
was intended to be part of it, so seeing -1 is a bit surprising. Do you see
what I mean?

Release Manager can not read minds, as well as volonteer infinite ammount
of time preparing a new Relese Candidate after each issue beeing solved.

Cutting a release is a lot of work for Release Manger, so going further
lets try to simplify life of the brave volonteer helping with release
management! :)

Hope it does make sense! Please, let us know what you think.

--
Alex