Hi, all

Currently we are exploring feature of zeppelin, now the situation we are using
YARN to manage spark jobs. In terms of the experiments, we conclude that one
interpreter is corresponding to An application in YARN cluster, that means all
the notebooks from zeppelin with same interpreter go through single Application
in YARN. Also we found if out code shuts down the application in YARN, then any
notebooks fail to run after this point -  error like this “can’t call a stop
spark context …..” . The only solution for this is to restart the interpreter.
How to get around this without restart the interpreter?

Thanks

AL