Hello,

I was running into an issue with a query on a temp table and to test it I
opened another notebook in another tab. When I execute this new notebook, I
got an error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'metastore_db'
with class loader
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.client.IsolatedClientLoader$$anon$1@1ec187c, see
the next exception for details.
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
    ... 132 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Another instance of Derby may have
already booted the database /opt/zeppelin-0.6.2/bin/metastore_db

I'm running Spark in isolated mode.

Does anybody know how to fix that?