Hi,

I have recently upgraded to 0.7.0. In 0.6.2 I used to have many notes that
at the end they do z.show(df) or println("%html ..."), etc. When those
lines were executed, the output was changed to a table or HTML, and all the
REPL removed, which I found to be a nice thing when creating a report.

However, now I can see the REPL output above the table or the HTML. Has
this changed?

I know you can change the setting in the interpreter, but I used to find a
nice thing to be able to see a REPL error on failure, but hide the output
when printing the final table or HTML.

Is there any solution? I want to be able to generate nice dashboards
without technical code in the middle, but at the same time be able to see
the code when things fail.

Thanks,

Bruno