From: Paul Brenner
Date: 2017-02-17 12:14
To: users
Subject: Re: Re: Zeppelin unable to respond after some time
I’ve definitely had this problem with jobs that don’t take all the resources on
the cluster. Also, my experience matches what others have reported: just
restarting zeppelin and re-runing the stuck paragraph solves the issue.

I’ve also experienced this problem with for loops. Some for loops which write
to disk but absolutely don’t have any variables that are increasing in size
will hang in Zeppelin. If I run the exact same code in the scala REPL it goes
through without problem.

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033