Hi Jin,

Zeppelin provides interface that each interpreter implement 'completion()'
method. For example, SparkInterpreter implement 'completion()' [1] and
supposed to return available list of method when user enter ctrl+. after
dot (e.g. sc. and ctrl+.)

If it does not work for you, please feel free to open a jira issue.

Thanks,
moon

[1]
https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/v0.7.0/spark/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/spark/SparkInterpreter.java#L1012