I’m trying to build the latest repo i.e. version 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT, but got the
following error message:

[INFO] --- maven-war-plugin:2.5:war (default-war) @ zeppelin-web ---
[INFO] Downloading:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-io/2.1.3/plexus-io-2.1.3.pom
Mar 12, 2017 1:01:12 PM
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.execchain.RetryExec
execute
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request
to {s}->https://repo.maven.apache.org:443: Connection reset
INFO: Retrying request to {s}->https://repo.maven.apache.org:443
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/2.6.3/plexus-archiver-2.6.3.pom
Mar 12, 2017 1:01:12 PM
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.execchain.RetryExec
execute
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request
to {s}->https://repo.maven.apache.org:443: Connection reset
Mar 12, 2017 1:01:12 PM
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.httpclient.impl.execchain.RetryExec
execute
INFO: Retrying request to {s}->https://repo.maven.apache.org:443

Did anyone get the same error? I’ve also encountered the same problem with
version 0.7.0.

Thank you,
Chaoran Yu