There are several pending visualization improvements/PRs that would be very
good to get them in as well.

________________________________
From: Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 9:03:24 PM
To: dev; users@zeppelin.apache.org
Subject: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Hi dev & users,

Recently, community submits very new features for Apache Zeppelin. I think it's
very positive signals to improve Apache Zeppelin and its community. But in
another aspect, we should focus on what the next release includes. I think we
need to summarize and prioritize them. Here is what I know:

* Cluster management
* Admin feature
* Replace some context to separate users
* Helium online

Feel free to talk if you want to add more things. I think we need to choose
which features will be included in 0.8.0, too.

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈