I can't delete an empty paragraph in a notebook.  I'm talking about an empty
paragraph that's not the last paragraph. I can click on Remove under the
paragraph's settings icon and be prompted to delete it, but when I click OK the
paragraph doesn't get deleted!

To delete it I have to put something in the paragraph (random text will do) and
then execute it. Only then will the paragraph be deleted.

This might have been fixed in a later version of Zeppelin. I know I'm not using
the latest but unfortunately the 'About Zeppelin' dialog is missing the version
number!

Thanks, Lucas.