Hi Minwoo,

great question, AFAIK, there is no way right now.

But please, feel free to create and Issue and post the link here (or
starting a thread in Dev mailing list [0] could be good idea) and then, as
soon as you have PoC with the code working, submit a PR with the code and
some documentation on how to use\enable it!

I assume you are talking about user authentication, so you might want to
use existing Apache Shiro [1] facilities inside Zeppelin.

Good luck!

 1. https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/docs/
security/shiroauthentication.md

--