Thanks for your response Arpit.
As per my understanding, only SparkContext is created. We have to create
the StreamingContext. The example that I am following is for Zeppelin where
StreamingContext is being created.

Now my problem is, I am getting a socket error while running my streaming
example. And I have to restart the interpreter every time I need to re-run
which is quite annoying. Hence I want to know graceful way so that I can
run the example multiple times without need for restarting the interpreter.

Even calling in this manner is not helping:
ssc.stop(stopSparkContext=false, stopGracefully=true)

-Thanks
Nikhil