From: Jeff Zhang [mailto:zjf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:31 PM
To: Users <users@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: z.load() Must be used before SparkInterpreter (%spark) initialized?

It is not restarting zeppelin, you just need to restart spark interpreter.

Richard Xin
<richardxin...@yahoo.com<mailto:richardxin...@yahoo.com>>于2017年7月26日周三
上午12:53写道:
I used %dep
z.load("path/to/jar")
I got following error:
Must be used before SparkInterpreter (%spark) initialized
Hint: put this paragraph before any Spark code and restart Zeppelin/Interpreter

restart zeppelin did make it work, it seems to be an expected behavior, but I
don't understand thee reason behind it. If every time I have to restart
zeppelin before I could dynamically add an external jar, then this feature is
useless to most people.

Richard Xin