Thank you for your quick reply again, Jeff.

Yes i know the difference of the execution environment between "%sh" and
">spark-submit".
And my question was "how to execute spark-submit as shell interpreter".
That mean, i am searching how to execute a binary program from a note of
zeppelin.
This time it has been limited on Spark.

Seems like Zeppelin have several procedure to execute Spark shell, like
spark.pyspark, spark.sql....
So how to do "spark-submit" was my wondering.

I am sorry for bothering Your time, but at the same time, i am appreciated
if You get my wondering clearly, and show me some tips.

-Keiji